Tuesday 17 March 2009

The Textile Blog


How I have not come across this informative blog before is puzzling me, however I will certainly be putting in the reading time from now on. The wonderful blog in question is The Textile Blog by Cornwall based John Hopper who himself is a trained textile designer now writing on the subject of textile, interior and general design history. So if you love reading historical information, social history, and finding out about influential designers from over the last three centuries then like me you will be spending quite a while here.

1 comment:

John Hopper said...

Thanks for mentioning my blog Donna, much appreciated.

There are far too few UK based blogs that deal with contemporary designers and makers, I don't really know why. Anyway, it means that I can look forward to keeping up with your informative and interesting blog every day.